Are you looking for a program exclusively for walkers? Join Fleet Feet Sports Decatur's newest training program – Walk FIT. Designed exclusively for walkers of all fitness levels and abilities. This is a comfortable, non-intimidating, supportive environment for everyone. Meet new friends, be accountable to your peers/coach and find new walking routes - all while increasing your fitness level. Learn the importance of proper walking form, stretching and much more from our knowledgeable coach and mentors. Move at your own pace and focus on your success while training to complete a 5k.
We do not currently have a WalkFit program scheduled.
Please contact us if you would like us to notify you when new dates have been set.
Informational Meeting: TBA
Program Dates: TBA
Group Walks: Wednesdays at 5:30 pm and Saturdays at 9:00 am and 'homework' in between.
Finish off the program at: TBA
How much does this program cost? TBA
Registration Coming Soon!
As part of the Walk Fit training program, participants will receive the following:
- A 10 Week training plan and calendar with workouts provided to you.
- Dedicated support and individual attention from your Coach and Mentors.
- 2 Group training sessions during the week.
- Free Jazzercise membership for the duration of the program.
- Opportunity to earn Walk Fit technical tee.
- Information clinics on topics such as proper footwear, injury prevention, and nutrition.
- Opportunity to earn a reduced entry fee into the graduation race.
- Accountability for your participation from your Coach.
- the camaraderie of others like you with the same goal!
Feel free to Contact Us with any additional questions.
This is an adult program, but children under 18 may join with a parent. If a child registers, a parent must also register and walk with the child in the same pace group.
Wednesdays 5:30 pm and Saturdays 9:00 am
$75 excluding race fee
Are you looking for a program exclusively for walkers? Join our WalkFit training program. Designed exclusively for walkers of all fitness levels and abilities. Move at your own pace and focus on your success while training to complete a 5K.