Want to finish a 5K, but don't know where to start? Fleet Feet Decatur's summer training program – No Boundaries 5K is the program for you. All abilities are welcome. This is a comfortable, non-intimidating, supportive environment for everyone. Meet new friends, be accountable to your peers/coach and find new running routes - all while increasing your fitness level. Learn the importance of proper form, stretching and much more from our knowledgeable coach and mentors. Move at your own pace and focus on your success while training to complete a 5K.
Program Dates: July 14-August 22
Training Runs: Tuesdays 5:30 pm and Saturdays 7:30 am
Suggested Virtual Graduation run: Run United 5K Virtual event
Cost: $60 per participant (does not include optional race fee)
As part of the 5k Beginner training program, participants will receive the following:
- A 6 week training program and calendar with workouts provided to you.
- Dedicated support and individual attention from your Coach.
- 2 Group training sessions during the week.
- Opportunity to earn Fleet Feet swag items
- Information clinics on topics such as proper footwear, injury prevention, and nutrition.
- Gear Up shopping for participants only with special discounts.
- Accountability for your participation from your Coach.
- The camaraderie of others like you with the same goal!
Feel free to Contact Us with any additional questions.
- Due to Covid-19 precautions at the current phase, our summer program will look a little different this go around. This 6 week session will include group led workouts and with a maximum of 50 members. Registration is open to 40 participants per group and will be accepted to each program on a first come first served basis. Social distance guidelines will be practiced, members are required to bring their own water and follow any new procedures.
This program is for participants 18 and over.
July 14- August 22
Tuesdays 5:30 pm and Saturdays 7:30 am
Suggested Goal Race: Run United 5K
$60 excluding race fee
Want to finish a 5k, but don't know where to start. This is the program for you. All abilities are welcome.