Our Spring 5K TRAINING PROGRAM will get you to the finish line of a 5K.
All levels of walkers and runners are welcome. Our dedicated coaches will be there with you every step of the way, regardless of your pace.
The spring program will accommodate most and will offer various levels of training.
INFO MEETING: Tuesday, March 12th 5:30 pm at Fleet Feet
Program Dates: March 26-June 5th, 2019
Training Runs: Tuesdays, 5:30 pm and Saturdays, 7:30 am
Finish off the program as a group at : The Big Run
(Extra Bonus: This is a FREE graduation race!)
How much does this program cost? $75 per participant (not including race entry fee).
As part of the 5k training program, participants will receive the following:
Feel free to Contact Us with any additional questions.
- A 10 week training program and calendar with workouts provided to you.
- Dedicated support and individual attention from your Coach.
- 2 Group training sessions during the week.
- Opportunity to earn a technical tee.
- Information clinics on topics such as proper footwear, injury prevention, and nutrition.
- Gear Up shopping day for participants only with special discounts.
- Opportunity to earn a reduced entry fee into the graduation race.
- Accountability for your participation from your Coach.
- The camaraderie of others like you with the same goal!
This program is for participants 18 and over.
March 26, 2019
Tuesdays 5:30 pm and Saturdays 7:30 am
FREE suggested graduation race: The Big Run
$75 excluding race fee
Want to finish a 5k, but don't know where to start. This is the program for you. All abilities are welcome.