Our Extreme Running Program will focus on cross training and long winter runs.
This program will offer evening cross training workouts with certified personal trainer Sonja Eades. Each cross training session incorporates different types of cardio and strength training activities to help enhance your overall fitness and running performance. The program will also offer weekend morning long runs followed by visits to local coffee shops (if your up for it). Get up, get out and join our crew of coaches and mentors for some early morning miles. Keep active through the winter and build with us! (*This program is intended as a prep for spring races as well. We will offer a half marathon, marathon and trail training programs starting in February/Spring. Build your base miles with us!)
Informational Meeting: Tuesday, November 19th
5:30 pm at Fleet Feet/Spin City Cycles
Program Dates: December 3- January 25
(2 week break Christmas-New Years INCLUDING HOMEWORK and drop in training options)
Group Training: Tuesdays 5:30 pm and Saturdays 7:30 am
How much does the program cost? $75
As part of the Extreme Running Program, participants will receive the following
- 8 week training plan and calendar with workouts provided to you including cross training and running
- Dedicated support from your coaches and mentors
- 2 group training sessions per week (with the exception of "winter break"
- Additional free runs weekly
- Opportunity to earn exclusive Fleet Feet winter running gear (not your typical shirt this time...think winter fun!)
- Informational clinics on topics such as proper footwear, injury prevention and nutrition
- One on one time with physical therapist
- Gear Up shopping night for participants including special discounts
- Accountability from your coaches
- The camaraderie of others like you with the same goal
- Graduation party
Feel Free to contact us with any additional questions.
This program is for participants 18 and over.
Tuesday, December 3rd
Tuesdays 5:30 pm and Saturdays 7:30 am
This program will offer cross training and long runs. Each cross training session incorporates different types of cardio and strength training activities to help enhance your overall fitness and running performance. The program will also offer group long runs focusing on keeping active through the winter and building up to an 8 mile distance with us!